Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

So I've seen a lot of people posting threads about problems with their Lumia 920s, so I think it's fair to start this thread to see how many owners have no problems with their phones.

I originally had a problem with playing downloaded Xbox music content, but after a successful reset that was fixed.
    Since then I have had fantastic battery life, camera performance has been great (without portico), I have had not one random reboot or freeze, even while wireless charging, and I have generally been very happy with my phone.

My phone is an unlocked Australian variant (black). I have a theory that ATT versions are more affected by some of these problems.
    Thanked by:
    david90531, gg31hh and Devamps like this.

Rogers Nokia Lumia 920 here. Updated to Portico. No problems at all since I got it.

Great phone.
    david90531 likes this.

I'm the very same, I have a yellow Telstra branded model and I haven't had a single problem - not one random reboot and pretty decent battery life. The camera is a little soft but not too bad.

I'm tempted to update to Portico (via flashing) but I don't really want too if i'm going to be hammered by the same issues that everybody else seems to be suffering.

Same here, no problem so far had it for a month. Swedish white 920 no update.
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Board Express
    david90531 likes this.

Everything has been perfect for me.
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    No major issues here, unlocked Red 920 that I got from welectronics.com that I believe is from Singapore. The battery isn't bad but it could be better. Not experiencing any other problems! :)
    david90531 likes this.

Flawless here.

Well, if I could change it from red to yellow...
    david90531 likes this.

My Lumia has treated me well. Aside from a small problem with Nokia Music Volume problem, I have had no problems. Battery life is so good, I can go several days without charging.

Love my Lumia 920!
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    My black Lumia 920 is almost one month old now and I haven't had any problems yet. First days it drained the battery quickly but after two complete battery drain until it shuts off the battery is good. I bought a Swedish unlocked one.
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,906 Global Posts
    Sure. Just make a thread to rub it in our faces.

*sobs*
    Ekon likes this.

my 920 is 2 months old and have had absolutely no problems, battery, function, everything is great
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Um. Out of 12 posts so far, 6 have had issues.

Be good if people post with good news only. Ie as per title..absolute problem free. Would be good to gauge and have feel good factor thread.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    greynightshirt likes this.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    I am one of those people who stopped posting as often after the phone released because I have been problem free.

Problem free Lumia 920 here. Kind of wary about updating to portico, since alot of people are experiencing problems.

Had the random reboot issue a few times before the OS update. Now problem free...
    Thanked by:
    akroy 

I gave no problem other than dust in FFC, can I join?
    Last edited by Huime; 12-30-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Problem free and loving it. I only get app freezing every now and then but it doesn't bother me enough to say its a problem.
    david90531 likes this.

Problem free before and after Portico update. Takes great pictures. Red Lumia on ATT
    david90531 likes this.

This thread all depends what you categorize as "problems", for me my phone had some creeks when you press the bottom of the phone, it rattles a bit when vibrating, and it has frozen 2 times or so, but I don't call them problems so I would say my L920 is problem free and awesome!

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Mine is with Rogers in Canada, and was trouble free before the Portico update, and has been the same since the update. Couldn't be happier.
    Thanked by:
    david90531 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by winphoneaddict View Post
    Mine is with Rogers in Canada, and was trouble free before the Portico update, and has been the same since the update. Couldn't be happier.
    So glad to see more and more Canadian WP lovers on here. Windows Phone is seriously underrated in Canada.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    On my second L920 (White) flawless with the update. Device runs great and no dust under the screen...Fingers crossed.

no problems with my grey 920 purchased and used in thailand

Global Posts
    2,211 Global Posts
    On my second 920 and aside from apps draining the phone quickly, it's been really good
    HTC Droid Incredible(2 replacements) --> Nokia Lumia 900(Briefly)/Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920(3 replacements) --> BlackBerry Z10(2 replacements) --> HTC One(3 replacements) --> Samsung Galaxy S4(Briefly) --> iPhone 5 --> iPhone 6+

I am lucky here. Got it on Nov 9th through att. No problem whatsoever..... The battery with moderate to medium usage lasts me a day and the screen is so good looking...
    Last edited by nokiafan99; 12-31-2012 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Typo
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast