Absolutely problem free Lumia 920 owner's thread

Hmar9333

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
So I've seen a lot of people posting threads about problems with their Lumia 920s, so I think it's fair to start this thread to see how many owners have no problems with their phones.

I originally had a problem with playing downloaded Xbox music content, but after a successful reset that was fixed.
Since then I have had fantastic battery life, camera performance has been great (without portico), I have had not one random reboot or freeze, even while wireless charging, and I have generally been very happy with my phone.

My phone is an unlocked Australian variant (black). I have a theory that ATT versions are more affected by some of these problems.

benerrol

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm the very same, I have a yellow Telstra branded model and I haven't had a single problem - not one random reboot and pretty decent battery life. The camera is a little soft but not too bad.

I'm tempted to update to Portico (via flashing) but I don't really want too if i'm going to be hammered by the same issues that everybody else seems to be suffering.

kabel87

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Same here, no problem so far had it for a month. Swedish white 920 no update.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Board Express

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
No major issues here, unlocked Red 920 that I got from welectronics.com that I believe is from Singapore. The battery isn't bad but it could be better. Not experiencing any other problems! :)

LordXaero

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia has treated me well. Aside from a small problem with Nokia Music Volume problem, I have had no problems. Battery life is so good, I can go several days without charging.

Love my Lumia 920!

Mavwin

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My black Lumia 920 is almost one month old now and I haven't had any problems yet. First days it drained the battery quickly but after two complete battery drain until it shuts off the battery is good. I bought a Swedish unlocked one.

uktivo

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Um. Out of 12 posts so far, 6 have had issues.

Be good if people post with good news only. Ie as per title..absolute problem free. Would be good to gauge and have feel good factor thread.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

broopa

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Problem free and loving it. I only get app freezing every now and then but it doesn't bother me enough to say its a problem.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
This thread all depends what you categorize as "problems", for me my phone had some creeks when you press the bottom of the phone, it rattles a bit when vibrating, and it has frozen 2 times or so, but I don't call them problems so I would say my L920 is problem free and awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism