Absolutely problem free Lumia 920 owner's thread

heijenoort

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I've seen a lot of people posting threads about problems with their Lumia 920s, so I think it's fair to start this thread to see how many owners have no problems with their phones.

White Lumia 920 (branded 3 Italia). No problems at all since I got it.

DReevell

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
no issues to report from me....love the yellow 920, camera is great, battery life seems acceptable, all apps are working OK...generally I am one happy customer.

Dan In The Foo

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 920 has performed flawlessly since I got it mid November. As a former iPhone 4 owner, I was a little concerned, especially given the amount of problems I've seen posted here. But the 920 is truly a great phone.

Thanks, Nokia.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
My brother got a white 920 from Rogers back on Monday. 920.3 with a 2/2013 build date.

Absolutely problem free, no battery issues at all. He has everything enabled and wasn't even closing apps properly until I showed him how to do it yesterday when I finally got to see it.

I'm so happy to see this flawless 920. Not enough positive stories on here about the quality of 920s.

bradleyj

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to come in your thread, but I am looking for hope. Those of you with no problems, can you confirm that your Lumia 920 has never hung up or switched to speaker on a call?

I think my proximity sensor on 2 of my replacements has not worked properly.

revfast

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Seems like the proximity sensor issues was fixed with 1308, at least that's what people were experiencing. I never had those issues with mine and I've had it since November. The biggest issue for me is battery.
I just can't understand why the att s3 can get better battery life than the Lumia 920, they are basically the same hardware.
I think battery issues are caused by software(operating system) not managing resources accurately.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Never had a single problem with my 920.

Everything works... and works well!!! Battery life - excellent. Live Tiles - Never missed a beat.
This is how a phone should be. As close to perfect as you can get!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı