- 01-05-2013, 12:59 AM #3
Where is it at in settings?
And my ringtone vibration is still on, checked that before I called, no vibration.
No updates recently either, or new installs. Haven't done anything with my phones for days now and randomly lost vibration just a bit ago.
Just turned it off and back on, no vibrate either time. Crap. Seems like be vibration motor is done.
Last edited by SofaTester; 01-05-2013 at 01:10 AM.
- 02-05-2013, 02:25 PM #7
Sofa, did you get in touch w/ Nokia? I've just had this happen to my Lumia 900.
I'll add, I did a power down / remove/replace sim / power up. When I powered back up, the phone *did* do the quick buzz. But the 3 capacitive buttons at the bottom still no longer give the haptic feedback I've grown to rely on :)
Last edited by wpc4760; 02-05-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: adding info
- 02-05-2013, 02:49 PM #8
I noticed my haptic feedback on the three capacitive bottom phone buttons are weak. I hope they don't give out and then disappear also. This is my second Lumia 920. The first had great feedback and also gave off a very white bright light. Unfortunately it kept freezing and rebooting on me so I got it replaced. This new Lumia 920 doesn't freeze or reboot, but I did notice the haptic feedback isn't as strong as the first one and also does not give off a white bright light, more like a yellowy green light.
- By Wac954 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-25-2012, 07:16 AM
- By Brian Zmikly in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:54 AM
- By TenTwelve in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2012, 11:11 AM
- By Giddora in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:36 PM
- By Major in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-02-2011, 03:38 AM