Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1111
Like Tree176Likes
  1. spiderbatman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #401  
    I am facing issues with WhatApp..

    After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.
  2. #402  
    wp_ss_20130117_0001.png
  3. #403  
    mate .. as far as i know whatsapp works on contact no. only :-/
  4.    #404  
    ofcourse it can, go to calendar, settings, and scroll down, u will see an option of calendar, Facebook...turn it on
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  5. Neil Crasto's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    24 Posts
    #405  
    also according to the nokia care...u must wait and charge it atleast 4 to 5 times in a cycle..the batt life will improve...if it doesnt replace you handset =/
  6. Neil Crasto's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    24 Posts
    #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbatman View Post
    I am facing issues with WhatApp..

    After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.
    go on the watsapp app...settings refresh list walla
  7. #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbatman View Post
    I am facing issues with WhatApp..

    After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.
    facebook is allowed :-/
  8.    #408  
    Dude, whatsapp only sync those contacts which are saved in Windows live account ( dont know abt google, as i dont use their ****ing service). so if u save fb no in windows live, it will show up . i havent tried it, but i guess this is the case....
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  9. #409  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    ofcourse it can, go to calendar, settings, and scroll down, u will see an option of calendar, Facebook...turn it on
    it is on
  10. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    it is on
    do soft reset one time
  11.    #411  
    oops, did u chkd Birthday calander in settings?
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  12. #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead M0nS73R View Post
    Thank you for reply Nishant, but brother as I already said, I contacted more than 150 stores which included this Bandra Dealer & all other NPD/Retailers, The Mobile Store, Croma, everyone you can possibly trust to buy phone from, & each said they dont have & have no idea when its arriving in Mumbai. To make sure, I did call them again after reading your message here & as expected, they have the same answer again, they too have no clue of a Yellow or Red Lumia 920's arrival plans in Mumbai. I am soo disappointed right now with Nokia India. 22nd January is my Birthday & I soo want to own a Yellow Lumia 920 :(
    :(
  13. #413  
    there is nuthing like birthday calender :O
    in calender setting or the main setting ! :o
  14. spiderbatman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    mate .. as far as i know whatsapp works on contact no. only :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Crasto View Post
    go on the watsapp app...settings refresh list walla

    I tried refreshing it.. and everything.. it doesn't load up..

    Yes it works based on contact nos. but that is what I am saying, it should automatically recognize contact nos. which its not doing.. its taking nos. listed on Google and not on FB
    :-(
  15. #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    do soft reset one time
    ok .. :-/

    shud i turn off my phone and then do that ? :-/

    sorry i am super noob in windows phone :P
  16. #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbatman View Post
    I tried refreshing it.. and everything.. it doesn't load up..

    Yes it works based on contact nos. but that is what I am saying, it should automatically recognize contact nos. which its not doing.. its taking nos. listed on Google and not on FB
    :-(
    have u filtered them ? :-/
    try linking :-/
    zzz .. :P

    wild guesses ..

    i m no pro
  17.    #417  
    thats what i hv in my 610, turning it on shows all bdays. maybe u r not logged in with ur live id, or havent linked ur fb id with it . i guess when there is no bdays in ur live account, it do not show this option.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  18. #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    thats what i hv in my 610, turning it on shows all bdays. maybe u r not logged in with ur live id, or havent linked ur fb id with it . i guess when there is no bdays in ur live account, it do not show this option.
    complicated ! ;-/

    aah let it be .. :P
    fb pe to aa hi jaayega bday hai .. ! :P
  19.    #419  
    here is what i found in whats app
    "This is an FB contact. 3rd party apps such as whatsapp are unable to retrive detailsof FB contacts. Please add the contact details to an alter. source, such as the device contact list."
    Case Solved
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
    Thanked by:
  20. bashbaliga's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    66 Posts
    #420  
    How much did you pay for it and from where ?
  21. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #421  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    ok .. :-/

    shud i turn off my phone and then do that ? :-/

    sorry i am super noob in windows phone :P
    here your vol down and power button for 10sec after u may feel vibration let it vibrate for 3 time and then release it
    Thanked by:
    Sagar Khandelwal likes this.
  22.    #422  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    complicated ! ;-/

    aah let it be .. :P
    fb pe to aa hi jaayega bday hai .. ! :P
    go to messaging>setting>turn fb chat on(it will ask you to link your account with fb) once done it links your live account with facebook.
    case solved precisely..
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
    Thanked by:
  23. #423  
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    here your vol down and power button for 10sec after u may feel vibration let it vibrate for 3 time and then release it

    done ! :D

    fingers crossed !
  24. #424  
    after soft reset .... the screen has gone to black ... i mean the lock screen .. checked ocked screen setting ... it has facebook .. below that app ... app settings have all the albums ticked ... tried ticking single as well still no joy ..
    bday still not visible ! :-/

    wat m i doing wrong !

    have u guys tried it ??

    is it working for ne1 ?
  25. nileshdd's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    after soft reset .... the screen has gone to black ... i mean the lock screen .. checked ocked screen setting ... it has facebook .. below that app ... app settings have all the albums ticked ... tried ticking single as well still no joy ..
    bday still not visible ! :-/

    wat m i doing wrong !

    have u guys tried it ??

    is it working for ne1 ?

    I checked this. Bdays are only shown from the Outlook account.
    Not directly from FB. For FB, it only shows events.

    However, my FB account is linked within Outlook. You can go to Outlook.com and link 3rd party accounts there.
    As a result, I do see birthdays in my calendar.(though not sure if they are coming from FB)
    Thanked by:

Similar Threads

  1. Lumua 920 indian user feedback
    By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
  2. With Windows Phone 8 round the corner...WPcentral's makeover?
    By X0LARIUM in forum The "Off Topic" Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
  3. Nokia Purity WH-920 In-Ear Headphones (Cyan) Unboxing/Mini-review
    By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
  4. Indian TV show specifies some cons for WP OS & Lumia 800
    By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:45 AM
  5. "Thing" in top right corner of phone
    By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions