- 01-17-2013, 07:05 AM #401
I am facing issues with WhatApp..
After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.
- 01-17-2013, 07:07 AM #404
ofcourse it can, go to calendar, settings, and scroll down, u will see an option of calendar, Facebook...turn it on
- 01-17-2013, 07:13 AM #408
Dude, whatsapp only sync those contacts which are saved in Windows live account ( dont know abt google, as i dont use their ****ing service). so if u save fb no in windows live, it will show up . i havent tried it, but i guess this is the case....
- 01-17-2013, 07:22 AM #411
oops, did u chkd Birthday calander in settings?
- 01-17-2013, 07:25 AM #414
I tried refreshing it.. and everything.. it doesn't load up..
Yes it works based on contact nos. but that is what I am saying, it should automatically recognize contact nos. which its not doing.. its taking nos. listed on Google and not on FB
- 01-17-2013, 07:27 AM #417
thats what i hv in my 610, turning it on shows all bdays. maybe u r not logged in with ur live id, or havent linked ur fb id with it . i guess when there is no bdays in ur live account, it do not show this option.
- 01-17-2013, 07:33 AM #419
here is what i found in whats app
"This is an FB contact. 3rd party apps such as whatsapp are unable to retrive detailsof FB contacts. Please add the contact details to an alter. source, such as the device contact list."
- 01-17-2013, 07:41 AM #422
- 01-17-2013, 07:51 AM #424
after soft reset .... the screen has gone to black ... i mean the lock screen .. checked ocked screen setting ... it has facebook .. below that app ... app settings have all the albums ticked ... tried ticking single as well still no joy ..
bday still not visible ! :-/
wat m i doing wrong !
have u guys tried it ??
is it working for ne1 ?
01-17-2013, 07:57 AM #425
- 78 Posts
I checked this. Bdays are only shown from the Outlook account.
Not directly from FB. For FB, it only shows events.
However, my FB account is linked within Outlook. You can go to Outlook.com and link 3rd party accounts there.
As a result, I do see birthdays in my calendar.(though not sure if they are coming from FB)
- By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
- By X0LARIUM in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
- By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:45 AM
- By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM