Indian 920 corner

nittyboi

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah few things @Tarun

1. Stop crying 😉
2. Reboot your Phone
3. Ensure you are on a WiFi network (Preferably)
4. Try checking again

One of my colleague had same issue yesterday, but got it Installed successfully after some time.

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

tarunktc

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
@nittyboi... I am trying this from past two days but no luck....Every time I am checking the update its just showing " You phone is up to date"...
Any other options apart from this...Any settings need to be changed..?

Currently my settings are

Phone Language : English
Country/Region : India
Regional Format : India (English)
Time & Data - Automatic (as per Idea Network)
Manufacturer Name: RM-821_im_india_443
Mobile Operator: 000-IN
Build ID: 3047.0000.1326.10144

nittyboi

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Tarun it's all fine.
Both mine and my colleague's cell have same make and had same build prior to update too!!

Seems to be weird :S

Last suggestion from me, try clearing temp, reboot and check.

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
@Tarun,
When amber had released for the 620, my bro could not update his phone even though it was released. He waited for over 2 months,
Finally, he to it to nokia care an they flashed it and updated it for him.
Keep trying, if it doesn't work, take it nokia care, they'll flash it and update it for you.

PS: My black 920 was updated to Black the day black was launched. I already had installed GDR3 via the developer preview.

tarunktc

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
@nittyboi, cleared the temp files, rebooted but still the same it showing "your phone is up to date". Thanks for trying

@ktl88, will visit Nokia Care in couple of days if the notification doesn't pop up. Thank you.

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Updated to GDR3+Black yesterday. Been trying it since day before. Had the "update could not be installed" error many times. Just left it at that and tried the next day. Cleared the temp files before restarting (not sure if that would have actually helped though). Took a good time to download and install. But overall, the experience has been smooth. Phone feels new. Its become more responsive. Live tiles have started to update automatically (at last!!). I've become used to the Back button so haven't used the X to close much. But so far so good. Camera seems good. It could definitely have had RAW support though. Will post if I come across anything better or new. Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria