Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 45 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1110
Like Tree176Likes
  1.    #1  
    Its a thread dedicated to all Indian who own a Nokia Lumia 920 or wish to own. Share your views, feelings, moments with the phone, amazing pics, problems, solutions and any news here.
  2.    #2  
    Lumia 920 is launching in India on 10th of january 2013 in mumbai. the launch party is organised by Nokia India for media and bloggers which will start at 12:30pm. http://twitter.com/NokiaIndia will be tweeting throughout the event with live update, features, pics, official price and offer if any, do follow them. And not just Nokia India will be active on twitter, but also the bloggers attending the event will tweet live moments as they happen. Just follow the official #tag of event which will be revealed by Nokia India close to event time. I will post an update here too. Enjoy the party........ :)
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  3. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts
    #3  
    Very disappointed with the 820 price. Plz don't hate me for talking about 820 in a 920 thread.
    Was expecting around 23..damn 27!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
  4. #4  
    Now that S3 is available for 32K ... Nokia has to price it accordingly. In my office every one like the pics of the L920 but are so skeptical about it and tell me why do you want to shed 35K or more for a Nokia Lumia?? Instead go for a S3 or iPhone :(
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    Very disappointed with the 820 price. Plz don't hate me for talking about 820 in a 920 thread. Was expecting around 23 I was expecting ...damn 27! Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
    no of course not. I made it to shift the thread from that 920 india confermation one.BTW, I was also disappoited with price tags. But if u look closely, nokia always priced their phone a bit more at first. it will come down soon, and don't bother about stock, 820 will last long.
  6. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    Now that S3 is available for 32K ... Nokia has to price it accordingly. In my office every one like the pics of the L920 but are so skeptical about it and tell me why do you want to shed 35K or more for a Nokia Lumia?? Instead go for a S3 or iPhone :(
    That exactly was my argument...see, what people in your office said was what a lay man thinks. Why did the say go for an iPhone or S3? Cause they KNOW these are good devices. People don't know WP so well...and pricing it this high will only drive people away ...am I wrong?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
    Haseeb Rehman likes this.
  7. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    no of course not. I made it to shift the thread from that 920 india confermation one.BTW, I was also disappoited with price tags. But if u look closely, nokia always priced their phone a bit more at first. it will come down soon, and don't bother about stock, 820 will last long.
    Do they? The 900 was 31k till its last dying breath...and people who have bought are furious...no updates..no nothing...I hope it comes down to at least 22-23. I can't afford a very expensive phone..I will b happy to buy 8S...

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    Now that S3 is available for 32K ... Nokia has to price it accordingly. In my office every one like the pics of the L920 but are so skeptical about it and tell me why do you want to shed 35K or more for a Nokia Lumia?? Instead go for a S3 or iPhone :(
    oh comon, don't start me. That **** 3 nowhere stands infront of l920. and BTW when that was launched, its price was 41k or something. 920 has way too less. its premium and better. it worth every single penny of that 5k rupees.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  9. #9  
    Agreed and that is why I would be buying the 920!

    Also, flipkart prices are not necessarily confirmed prices. They may be the pre order price. If you remember, the mobile store has put the price as 39999!
    Let's wait till the official announcement from Nokia. I just wish for it to be around 32k mark.
  10. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    Agreed and that is why I would be buying the 920!

    Also, flipkart prices are not necessarily confirmed prices. They may be the pre order price. If you remember, the mobile store has put the price as 39999!
    Let's wait till the official announcement from Nokia. I just wish for it to be around 32k mark.
    No way..32 is very less. It will be 35 at least..

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    Agreed and that is why I would be buying the 920!Also, flipkart prices are not necessarily confirmed prices. They may be the pre order price. If you remember, the mobile store has put the price as 39999!Let's wait till the official announcement from Nokia. I just wish for it to be around 32k mark.
    oh that the mobile store site clearly says its preorder price and not official price. they will repay the remain. and regarding surity, I hv faith on flipkart. they never upload wrong info, if its 37k it will be official price for sure, and will come down according to their offers.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    Do they? The 900 was 31k till its last dying breath...and people who have bought are furious...no updates..no nothing...I hope it comes down to at least 22-23. I can't afford a very expensive phone..I will b happy to buy 8S...Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
    actually 900 never came to india. it was just formality that they bring a few pieces here and sold a very few of them like they were dumping here. My point was to see L800. priced for 29999, came down to 25k within week, and tjen to 22k and now 18k.
    X0LARIUM likes this.
  13. EISENbricher's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #13  
    I am waiting for the price to drop. 37k is too high for me. So I'll start saving and will buy when it's around 32-33k.
    For now I just ordered a MMX A110 which I'll pass to my sis when her exams are over (after 2 months) :D
  14. hyedefinition's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
    #14  
    I've been using a 920 in India since Dec 13 and it kicks *** in every way possible. Finally got around to comparing with an HTC 8x and iPhone 5. Definitely feels much more premium over the HTC and prefer over the long slim build of the iPhone 5.
  15. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts
    #15  
    If 820's price falls..so will 8S. Now that would be interesting... I would grab the 8S at 15...

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    If 820's price falls..so will 8S. Now that would be interesting... I would grab the 8S at 15...Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
    then better buy l620 which is better than 8s and still will be launched at price of 14999 for sure.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  17.    #17  
    Here is what i posted before,
    "now here is a good news who cant buy 920, and dont wanna buy 820 and still wanna taste wp8 from nokia. You guess right. The Nokia Lumia 620. We know its coming in early Fab. But price is a matter of discussion. But we can do simple logic to find its price.
    L620 is available in Malaysia for RM799 according to Nokia Malaysia FB page. And L920 was available there for RM1999, now we have price of L920 in India as 36999 so, comparison with price in Malaysia gives price of 620 in India. And thats expected to be rs 14999. And i am quite sure it will be this.
    Enjoy"
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  18. #18  
    I still see no reason for such high prices specially when the market is so cost conscious and the brand name is shrinking and the OS is hardly known!
    ajin1989 and akshay920 like this.
  19.    #19  
    BTW, now i do not feel that its a wrong price. I was expecting it to be above 40k if it was launching in nov. But now, 37k is justified if they r giving wireless charger and 1yr nokia music subscription with it, as said by many.
  20. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,764 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    then better buy l620 which is better than 8s and still will be launched at price of 14999 for sure.
    With all due respect...620 sucks! Looks like my 3year old cousins Fisher Price Toy. 8S is faaaaar ahead in design terms..

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
  21.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    With all due respect...620 sucks! Looks like my 3year old cousins Fisher Price Toy. 8S is faaaaar ahead in design terms..

    Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.
    that's in pics. M am sure it will change your mind once you see it in hands. Btw, i am looking forward to it as i loved the dual shot shells, specially the cyan one. I am eager to see it in hands more than 920.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  22. akshay920's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #22  
    guys..if the flipkart price is comes out to be the official price...according to u...how much time will it take to come down to 32k - 35k??
    lumia 800 when launched was around 30k...share ur views...!!
  23. #23  
    hahaha, YOU PEOPLE GOT TROLLED... AGAIN BY NOKIA INDIA & FAKE RUMORS AROUND LOL......... Nokia India is not launching its device yet..... on 10th or 11th January.... NO !
    It has been re-scheduled..... & no confirm date.. that means its coming in February Probably LOL. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but as I said, Nokia India are chutiyas, kaam chor.. Happy HUNTING Nokia India :D
    AKHAND CHUTIYAPA :D

    BIG LOL


    Proof :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10fu8tw.png   1zw2ovl.png  
  24.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    hahaha, YOU PEOPLE GOT TROLLED... AGAIN BY NOKIA INDIA & FAKE RUMORS AROUND LOL......... Nokia India is not launching its device yet..... on 10th or 11th January.... NO !It has been re-scheduled..... & no confirm date.. that means its coming in February Probably LOL. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but as I said, Nokia India are chutiyas, kaam chor.. Happy HUNTING Nokia India :DAKHAND CHUTIYAPA :DBIG LOLProof :
    this is not the thing to discuss here.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  25. #25  
    Saholic has Nokia lumia 920 in stock now ! Retailing for 36.5k !
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 45 12345611 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lumua 920 indian user feedback
    By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:09 PM
  2. With Windows Phone 8 round the corner...WPcentral's makeover?
    By X0LARIUM in forum The "Off Topic" Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 02:57 AM
  3. Nokia Purity WH-920 In-Ear Headphones (Cyan) Unboxing/Mini-review
    By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
  4. Indian TV show specifies some cons for WP OS & Lumia 800
    By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
  5. "Thing" in top right corner of phone
    By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions