- 01-27-2013, 01:05 AM #1
so I use to have a app on my iOS that would block calls from certain numbers...
also I use to be able to backup me txt msg's using a app on my workstation... is there a app I can use to back up my txt messages on my 920...
01-27-2013, 01:32 AM #4
- 276 Posts
There is no way to back up your messages in a user accessible format like a csv. Windows phone can automatically back your messages up to the cloud for use in the event of a new phone or a reset, but are not user viewable outside of a full restore.
And there are no call blocking apps on the store, the sandbox nature of the API access prevents this, but you can often block numbers through your wireless carrier from their web site or by contacting customer care.
- By emptyy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:51 AM
- By elkstreet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:46 PM
- By archer75 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 01:22 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:28 AM