Sync playlist problems.

FatedAfflatus

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm not good in English, If i use it wrong, I'm sorry. :smile:

I'm a musician. I created a lot of playlist in my PC (Win7) for play with my band. (A lot of repertoires.)
I tried to use many software to sync. But........

1. Windows Phone app for desktop is very bad for me.
-Every time I have synced with this app, always error.
(I've already re-install, restart my computer, restart my Lumia 920. It's not help.)
- The errors is about when i sync my playlist. It can't sync all of my playlist that I've checked to sync. The error occurs from both of Itunes and Windows media player.

2. Windows Media player is very slow and have some error.
- I created multiple playlists in WMP and tried to sync them to the phone. For example, I have 22 playlists, Each playlist have 20 songs. After sync, My Lumia 920 have all 22 playlists but each playlist has a different number of songs, some 3, some 9, some 1, some 20 !!!?? :straight:
- The way to fix this is sync again ! Very **** for me. But after sync again it's perfect.

3. ZUNE
- Zune can't find my Lumia 920. I don't know how to fix it.

4. Itunes >>>>> The very best music software for me.

- I have the Ipod touch gen2 and always sync by using Itunes, It's very fast, easy to manage-create, perfect !
- Can't sync with Lumia 920

Microsoft should develop a software like Itunes, the way to syncronize, etc. Apple make Itunes, very cool to sync everything. (Music, Pic, Video, Etc.)

I really want to be a part of a customer that help NOKIA and Microsoft improve them software.
I buy Lumia 920 because I'm bored with Apple hardware (I've already Ipod touch gen2.)

Sometimes, I think I shouldn't buy Lumia 920. I should buy Iphone5.

Any help would be appreciated. :excited:
Thanks.

pdskep

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes, I think I shouldn't buy Lumia 920. I should buy Iphone5.
Thanks.
If you're a musician and music management is of primary concern then you are right, you should have bought an iPhone. I love my Lumia, but XBox music is an abomination! They had it right with Zune, but they've totally abandoned what worked with something that isn't even close to half-baked. I assume it will eventually get there, but now it's nowhere close.

BTW, Zune software will not sync with any WP8 device. They did this on purpose so no need to waste any more time on it.

FatedAfflatus

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
If you're a musician and music management is of primary concern then you are right, you should have bought an iPhone. I love my Lumia, but XBox music is an abomination! They had it right with Zune, but they've totally abandoned what worked with something that isn't even close to half-baked. I assume it will eventually get there, but now it's nowhere close.

BTW, Zune software will not sync with any WP8 device. They did this on purpose so no need to waste any more time on it.

Hahah, I agreed with you.
Thanks so much. :D

But I still have the "HOPE". :))
And NOW I use Ipod touch for all of my music works.

Let's see what MICROSOFT will develop about LUMIA.
I will keep my fingers crossed for them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip