From a 920 to a BB Z10 back to a 920 in six days

Bobert_123

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure they have time.
Thorsten Heins delayed the launch twice (or three times) in order to get it right.
They had one shot on the launch. It wasn't a great launch. The web sites are going nuts because they took away the ability to sync to Outlook PM (replacing Desktop Manager with "BlackBerry Link"). A poor version of Zune.

Remember when the PlayBook came out? QNX. The dress rehearsal for BB10. It has minimal apps, and didn't have a native e-mail client for 9 months (it was promised in 3)...

Z10 = PlayBook redux...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Gambit11B

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'd be lying if I said I'm not at least interested in trying out the new Z10...... I'm a BB transplant myself (went from a Torch 2 to an LG Quantum when WP7 came out). I'm not saying that I'm not happy with my 920, but I've always kept a place in my heart for BB. I had to make the jump to WP when BB got stale (and that endless hourglass of death that became too frequent on my Torch) and have been pleased overall (except for the slow growth in app support).

That said, the Z10 is a first-gen device for BB10, and there's bound to be issues (and I'm not eager to go through that again.....ahem....LG Quantum......).

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
im also interested in playing with a blackberry 10 device but i have made the decision that even if i like it, it has to come with the upgrade i payed for a 920 out of pocket and im going to use it till it dies.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Well give it a little time.

I wouldn't count Blackberry out just yet.

If you ask me, Microsoft had better take them seriously as a threat and stop resting on it's laurels so much.

I don't think we'll be laughing at them in a year, but we'll see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2