- 02-19-2013, 07:08 PM #1
I'm get for lack of words static during phone calls. Like I blew out the speaker in my headpiece during a call. I turn the in call volume down and its still as if the speaker is blown and the persons voice is crackling during a call.
And reasonable cause for this?
- By jonbert in forum HTC 8XReplies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2013, 07:42 AM
- By Luc4 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2013, 07:39 AM
- By nzrocketman in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:00 PM
- By Howard S in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2012, 06:31 PM
- By leatherlips in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2012, 07:08 AM