Has anyone gotten any games to run in VBA8?

xWisp

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to get any running on my lumia 920. Maybe I'm just really unlucky with the ones I am picking.
Anyone else have any luck?
Can we get a list of ones that run on Lumia 920 happening?

xWisp

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
us or uk rom?
also can you try FFVI for me and tell me if it works on the 8s?

------
Edit actually got a reply from the dev, Super nice
Apparently is error with skydrive downloading. Best way is to email it to yourself and download from attachment or upload to somewhere like dropbox. All work fine now :)

Last edited:

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Works perfectly fine here! Just tried it again on my 8X (not 8S :p), and i believe both are US not UK roms, the website doesn't say though. And btw, since I am a huge final fantasy fan, I recommend playing the original one on SNES8X, it is a bit more challenging and that's the way it should be! They make some things easier on the GBA (i.e. the Blitz move is so easy to perform now, where as before u had to do half circle moves and know his awesome moves :p). Hope it works for you man! Try the website coolrom!

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
us or uk rom?
also can you try FFVI for me and tell me if it works on the 8s?

------
Edit actually got a reply from the dev, Super nice
Apparently is error with skydrive downloading. Best way is to email it to yourself and download from attachment or upload to somewhere like dropbox. All work fine now :)

Interesting! My skydrive works perfectly fine. Hmm, that's good to know! That dev is amazing btw, his SNES8X app is superb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon