Back from the service and won't sync with hotmail contacts...!!!

panasol

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
After 5 weeks in the service department (the first 2 for the known problem with the proximity sensor and the other 3 for a weird sound inside the phone..maybe batter..) I got my 920 back..

I tried to set things up but it seems IMPOSSIBLE to sync my hotmail contacts with the phone..I have uploaded all my phone contacts(friends's numbers,family colleagues etc) to the main hotmail account that I was using to set up the phone the other times but I won't work!!!

When I'm using the people hub and click on the hotmail account , I get no option for the contacts...just for the mails...
I even tried to set up a new hotmail account with the same details (same username) and although I managed to find the option to sync contacts,emails,calendar etc , it didn't work..
everything else seems to be synced apart from the contacts!!!

The phone was originally bought from the UK and it has the portico installed ( RM-821_eu_euro1_276)
any ideas how to solve this one?

a big thanks in advance

panasol

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
here's a screenshot..
my hotmail account with no option to sync anything but the emails!!!!

wp_ss_20130329_0002_zps920a4fe3.jpg

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
To restore deleted contacts

Go to the Sign in page and enter your Microsoft account and password. (If you’re already signed in, you'll go directly to the Contacts page.)

In the menu bar, click Manage, and then click Restore deleted contacts.

Click Restore next to each contact that you want to be restored, or click Restore all if you want all your deleted contacts to be restored.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes