New WP user

redhalo79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi people
So I have made the switch from my Galaxy Nexus(RIP) over to the Lumia 920 on AT&T. It is an awesome phone and so far so good. I have had for about two weeks with no real problems. What would the essentials apps needed to get the most out of my Windows phone experience? It syncs nicely with my Win 8 pc. One thing I've noticed is that YouTube vids won't play on device, I am prompted to d/l an app to view video and even after doing so receive the same prompt.

Is there a WP Central app where I browse these forums? I use to use Tapatalk and found it great, any similar app for wp8?

Thanks
RedHalo79:smile:

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Lol hey welcome to wp. Yes there will be YouTube app soon. Also lol yea tapqtalk wanted that app. Glad its here. Also enjoy your stay around wpcentral.

Yes there is the wpcentral you can download

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
The official Youtube app will take a little time to come out (it was removed recently thanks to Google). You can try Metrotube. It's an amazing youtube app which ironically rivals Google's own app on Android IMHO.

The WPCentral app is totally worth it.

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
while MS doesen't re-release their app, i suggest MetroTube or myTube :D

if you care about Instagram, i suggest Instance!

for news i use WP Central and Weave News Reader!

for weather, WeatherFlow!

and then Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook Beta (you can search for the link at WP Central), Photoplay, ProShot, Camera360, Nokia Music, Fotor, Flixster...

these are just suggestions ofc xD if any of them doesen't please and/or suit you, i'm sure you'll find lots of other good options :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2