Nokia customer care woes

cybermoose89

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Phone taken for 12 weeks melted usb no replacement yet my phone is not a year old should at least exchange it if there not going to give it back for 3 months !

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George and his GF have picked up on Eline's use of "yada yada yada" in their stories. (You get the connection if you have seen it).

Tell us more of what happened and what you have done to try and fix the situation. Maybe we can give you a suggestion on how to approach this.

cybermoose89

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
My phone was sent to Nokia they received it yesterday today they phone to say we can not give you a 920 but a 610 in the mean time Weil we investigate for 12 weeks in aware this has happens to a fair few others were the phone was recharging over night and the usb somehow over heats and melts I have asked a few questions regarding a replacement hopefully they just replace my device gave them proof of purchase and everything only had my 920 since January 7th this year

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
First off, I have never dealt with their CS so this is just a general thought. 12 weeks seems quite ridiculous. I would suggest contacting someone higher and higher up in CS (some people go straight to the boss man!) until something more reasonable can be done. It does stink that sometimes complaining is the best way to get good service.

As far as getting a different phone as a temp, I really wouldn't sweat that.

cybermoose89

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
What's there cs iv no clue who im to phone and ask cause this has well and truly pissed me off indeed got to complain to get anywhere the 610 is ok ish but its to slow if I new who to speak to id do it right now cause im not waiting 3 bloody months sorry for the get its Nokia im mad at right now they even state 5-12 days for repair any longer you get a replacement

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Exact numbers/email addresses I do not know. Someone else could give them to you. Try calling their CS line and asking for supervisors. Try and get them to commit to a shorter period of time. There are multiple threads around the forum regarding what steps people took to get faster responses from Nokia.

cybermoose89

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm realy not sure where the cs is would be great if it was like a couple weeks I can handle 3 months is so stupid I'll google it see what pops up I loved that 920 its very unfair

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I kind of agree with Mr. Black.

OP: You are sounding a bit too helpless for anyone to take you seriously. Buck-up, find out wtf is going on and take whatever action you need to.

Mase, this person didn't come here asking for help / assistance. They came here with a river a tears running down their sleeve looking for some type of false sympathy.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Cybermoose. Sorry to hear about your problem, but I'll be honest here, your story sounds really unlikely. Can I ask some questions to clarify things a bit?

Did you go to Nokia direct or go through your network operator?

You are in the UK? Did you phone 0845 04 55 555 or go through the Nokia web site?

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
[WARN] There will be no further trolling in this thread. Calling someone a troll is a form of trolling. Next person to do it will receive an infraction [/WARN]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes