Music Volume issue on 920 as well as 720

cyclotron007

May 23, 2013
Visit site
hi all,

my lumia 920 is 4 months old and 720 is 2 months old. i'm facing a common problem in both of my phone , it is, i normally listen songs at volume level 20-25, sometimes when i max it to 30, well it get to its max volume (problem hasn't started yet:cool::cool::cool:), after listening to music i pause the music and exit music app, normally everyone do this. Now the problem arises:cry::cry::cry: when i start playing music, volume level is still at 30(my last volume level), when i try to lower volume its not lowering, i pulled it down to 00/30 but no help, it still playing loud !!!!

To solve this problem all i do is restart my device, but i don't think this is a good solution:angry::angry::angry:, restarting every time. After doing this my phone works fine for 2-3 days.

I'm facing this issue on both of my devices. It had happed with my 920 earlier but it was rare i payed no attention to it but nowadays it has become a common experience.

Pls don't suggest soft reset as i've reseted my device 5-7 times.
I haven't hard reset the phone. Been to nokia care but all they are saying is they have to hard reset the device, no matter what i tell my problem is, their answer is always " hard reset ":angry::angry::angry:.

TIA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon