- 08-01-2013, 03:18 PM #1
Hi there.. I have just got my Lumia 925, very happy with it...
One thing though.. I have just plugged the micro usb cable in for charging.. it was very very hard to plug it in though... what you reckon?! this getting better by time?
- 08-01-2013, 07:11 PM #4
Mine as well, as I explained in my other thread I can't get car chargers to work with it the charger that came in the box with the phone works but it's tight. thought it was just my device.
- 08-03-2013, 01:02 PM #5
Guess it was an issue with the first batches. Nokia usually messes up on the first batch and second match, sadly. They did that on the 920 and 928, I don't know about the 1020.
- By Wes Halton in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:57 AM
- By TimTDP in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:41 PM
- By Cara Peters in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Antonio Jose in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:24 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2013, 11:54 AM