928 battery life

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering getting a 928 and I'm curious how the battery life will compare to my 8X. I've never had good battery life with any smartphone I've owned due to less than stellar reception at my home and at work, so needless to say my 8X doesn't last long. For those who've owned both phones is there much difference in battery life?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
The battery on the 928, at least for me, is better. Today for example, after 15 hours it was down to about 20%. I have used it a lot today for browsing, emails, texts, few phone calls, and navigation/maps. I don't have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on as I didn't use them today. It has lasted longer than my 8X would have and I am pretty impressed.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The battery on the 928, at least for me, is better. Today for example, after 15 hours it was down to about 20%. I have used it a lot today for browsing, emails, texts, few phone calls, and navigation/maps. I don't have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on as I didn't use them today. It has lasted longer than my 8X would have and I am pretty impressed.

That's good to know. Even if it's just a couple of more hours it would help a lot.

rdavenp3

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I had the 8x and I think the battery on my 928 is better. I can go all day on a charge. My 8x was hit or miss if I could make it all day.

Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

cgallaer

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
So far in very happy with my battery life. I have four email accounts on my phone and I'm a moderate to heavy Twitter user. I also use IE quite a bit, but I don't play games or listen to music on my phone. I leave NFC off, but I use WiFi and my Bluetooth headset quite a bit.

Im getting a full day from my phone with no problem. I'll charge it over night and won't have to charge it again until 8pm or so.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
About a month in. Been getting easily a full day of usage. The weekend was pretty slow, light usage. Got 47 hours and 52 minutes between charges, went down to 6% and then plugged it in. Niiiiiice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett