Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 483
Like Tree1492Likes
  1. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,482 Posts
    #51  
    My son and I eating at a fine establishment.
  2. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,512 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,524 Global Posts
    #52  
    HA! "fine establishment -Hooters". :D
  3. Big Supes's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,698 Posts
    #53  
    Awesome pictures. Keep 'em coming peeps. :)
    palandri likes this.
  4. cckgz4's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,965 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,836 Global Posts
    #54  
    Taken with the FFC

  5. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,748 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts
    #55  



    That's me!



    Also me.

    :)
  6. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
       #56  
    Thanks for the pictures XENOPHOS.
    Reflexx likes this.
  7. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,748 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts
    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    Cool thread and nice to put some faces to the names. :)

    Here's to WP, guys!

    Click to view quoted image


    :)
    Am I the only one who thinks you look very identical to your avatar??

    Great pic nonetheless!
  8. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,748 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts
    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Thanks for the pictures XENOPHOS.
    My pleasure!! great thread BTW!!
    palandri likes this.
  9. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #59  
    I've posted these on here before, I believe. I'll post some more recent ones when I get a chance.





    My Lil' Dude
  10. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #60  
    Me and the lil dude together
  11. Jay Bennett's Avatar
    Resident Developer

    Posts
    1,073 Posts
    #61  
    Nice thread guys, good to put some faces to our more active community members!
    Obviously there's a pic of me to the left here, but this was taken a few weeks back, myself and the girlfriend at the Olympics

  12. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
       #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTBennett View Post
    Nice thread guys, good to put some faces to our more active community members!
    Obviously there's a pic of me to the left here, but this was taken a few weeks back, myself and the girlfriend at the Olympics

    Click to view quoted image
    Nice picture Jay!

    By the way, the U.K. did a beautiful job with the Olympics from the opening ceremony to the closing ceremony. I was extremely impressed. I had to mentioned that because of the idiotic comment made by a U.S. politician.
    Jay Bennett likes this.
  13. Jay Bennett's Avatar
    Resident Developer

    Posts
    1,073 Posts
    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Nice picture Jay!

    By the way, the U.K. did a beautiful job with the Olympics from the opening ceremony to the closing ceremony. I was extremely impressed. I had to mentioned that because of the idiotic comment made by a U.S. politician.
    Heh, yeah it's best we don't go into the British public's oppinion of that certain politician... Thanks buddy, a lot of us here in the UK have been working very hard towards delivering the Olympics and it's been an incredible experience for all of us seeing it all going to plan. I'm glad the rest of the world has enjoyed it as much as we have.
    palandri likes this.
  14. #64  
    Here's a couple pics of me...

    One of them is me holding my little niece for the first time about 7 months ago.

    The other one is me "fist bumping" with WWE Diva Rosa Mendes at Wrestlemania back in April.
  15. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
       #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
    Here's a couple pics of me...

    One of them is me holding my little niece for the first time about 7 months ago.

    The other one is me "fist bumping" with WWE Diva Rosa Mendes at Wrestlemania back in April.
    Thanks for the pics! I especially like the picture of WWE Diva Rosa Mendes. :D
  16. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Thanks for the pics! I especially like the picture of WWE Diva Rosa Mendes. :D
    Here's another one of me with AJ Lee. I have others, but they're far less interesting than the divas, lol.
  17. Big Supes's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,698 Posts
    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks you look very identical to your avatar??

    Great pic nonetheless!
    Thanks, Xenophos. :D I fear my avatar is retaining his hair a lot better than me at the moment though. :blush::lol:
    scottcraft likes this.
  18. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,748 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts
    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    Thanks, Xenophos. :D I fear my avatar is retaining his hair a lot better than me at the moment though. :blush::lol:
    Lol! K...but its strikingly identical...and I'm being just honest.. :D

    Sent from my RaZr NeXus.
  19. Big Supes's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,698 Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    Lol! K...but its strikingly identical...and I'm being just honest.. :D

    Sent from my RaZr NeXus.
    It's quite weird how I'm quite attached to my Xbox avatar. We will grow old together, but will feel forever young. :D

    On the beach, taking my bro's dog for her first swim. T'was a cool day.


  20. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,748 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts
    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    It's quite weird how I'm quite attached to my Xbox avatar. We will grow old together, but will feel forever young. :D

    On the beach, taking my bro's dog for her first swim. T'was a cool day.

    Click to view quoted image

    Click to view quoted image
    V cool pics...clicked with??

    Sent from my RaZr NeXus.
  21. Big Supes's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,698 Posts
    #71  
    Thanks. Piccies were taken from my mother's Panasonic Lumix DMC fx100. She wouldn't bring out her SLR on the beach. :D
    X0LARIUM likes this.
  22. CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    304 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    #72  
    At work, staring at the screen I presume. :D
  23. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
       #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    At work, staring at the screen I presume. :D
    With those pictures of hot cars that you use as your avatar over at WA, I expected you to be a blonde :D
  24. CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    304 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    With those pictures of hot cars that you use as your avatar over at WA, I expected you to be a blonde :D
    Lol, I didn't know one had to be a blond to love hot cars. :D

    Btw, you actually look just like I thought you would. :P

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    palandri and scottcraft like this.
  25. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
       #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Lol, I didn't know one had to be a blond to love hot cars. :D

    Btw, you actually look just like I thought you would. :P

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    That's why it's a good idea to have a thread like this. Some people look just as you expect, and others don't :D

    So others know, charlyee and I go back a ways. I use to be a moderator over at TreoCentral, and we both loved our Treo's
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions