post your desktop computer wallpaper

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I thought it might be cool to see what wallpapers folks are using on the desktop PCs/Macs/Linux boxes.

Please post your desktop computer wallpaper. If you are running Windows 8, the wallpaper from the desktop, not the tiles, is what I'm looking for.

I'll start here.

desktop-3.png

I got the wallpaper from the Background Wallpapers HD app for Windows 8.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice clean desktops, I like. Here's mine:

Desktop_2012_11_26_09_25_47_331.jpg

Been playing around with rainmeter and got something I'm happy with for now

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you asked. Apparently I'm still running version 2.2 :eck: I need to update it

@ torchxit: Very nice. I like that wallpaper, looks really sharp and clear.
So are you going to use 2.4 final or 2.5 beta?

I'm going to try Rainmeter for the first time, so I'm not sure if their betas are buggy.

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
So are you going to use 2.4 final or 2.5 beta?

I'm going to try Rainmaker for the first time, so I'm not sure if their betas are buggy.

If I do update, it will most likely be with the 2.4 final version. Although on the other hand, I have it working ok as it is and don't want to risk potentially messing something up. For example, it took me a while to configure the graphics card monitoring bar to show corrrect info.

Customizing with rainmeter is pretty fun and I found it a nice learning experience. Hope you find something good and look forward to see what you come up with :wink:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If I do update, it will most likely be with the 2.4 final version. Although on the other hand, I have it working ok as it is and don't want to risk potentially messing something up. For example, it took me a while to configure the graphics card monitoring bar to show corrrect info.

Customizing with rainmeter is pretty fun and I found it a nice learning experience. Hope you find something good and look forward to see what you come up with :wink:

Thanks! 2.4 it is.

I'll post something once I play around with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb