- 06-15-2013, 09:40 AM #1
Well after seeing SONY keynote for the PS4 during E3 and lots of games that are coming out for the PS4 as well PC ports (Warframe which will be free and be available first day on the console release), I decided to pre-order instead of waiting for a year or less.
I also order a second controller of course.
So I'm very excited, hoping it will be released a bit early then November.
Has anyone else, pre-order the PS4?
- 06-15-2013, 09:49 AM #2
The wife and I decided last night to go with the Xbox one. Made the choice due to Xbox music, Xbox video, and Skype mainly. I think both look great however. Will be weird going back to Xbox after being a long time ps3 user.
06-16-2013, 12:16 AM #4
- 1,290 Posts
Not going to pre-order it. I never buy systems right off the bat since first models usually have some kind of issues and also since prices will be higher around launch. I will wait til they release some kind of bundles later in the year.
Not only that but I have many PS3 games left to play - when you get older you realize you have little time to play games :(
- By bizzy-glx in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2013, 08:47 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 11-24-2012, 02:19 PM
- By sting7k in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2012, 11:33 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:47 AM
- By gibbyhome in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 16Last Post: 03-22-2011, 05:28 PM