Well I just Pre-order the PS4, anyone else?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Well after seeing SONY keynote for the PS4 during E3 and lots of games that are coming out for the PS4 as well PC ports (Warframe which will be free and be available first day on the console release), I decided to pre-order instead of waiting for a year or less.

I also order a second controller of course. :wink:

So I'm very excited, hoping it will be released a bit early then November.

Has anyone else, pre-order the PS4?

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
The wife and I decided last night to go with the Xbox one. Made the choice due to Xbox music, Xbox video, and Skype mainly. I think both look great however. Will be weird going back to Xbox after being a long time ps3 user.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The wife and I decided last night to go with the Xbox one. Made the choice due to Xbox music, Xbox video, and Skype mainly. I think both look great however. Will be weird going back to Xbox after being a long time ps3 user.

I thought about both but I had a PS3 and I like what the PS4 got going so it wasn't a difficulty decision just waited for E3 before deciding which console to buy.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Not going to pre-order it. I never buy systems right off the bat since first models usually have some kind of issues and also since prices will be higher around launch. I will wait til they release some kind of bundles later in the year.

Not only that but I have many PS3 games left to play - when you get older you realize you have little time to play games :(

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Not going to pre-order it. I never buy systems right off the bat since first models usually have some kind of issues and also since prices will be higher around launch. I will wait til they release some kind of bundles later in the year.

Not only that but I have many PS3 games left to play - when you get older you realize you have little time to play games :(

This... Alll of this.. :'( im still catching up ps1 games, don't even get me started with ps2 and replaying snes games lool

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about buying my first gaming console ever (don't know which one), but then I thought about all my virtual and non-virtual books I haven't read due to lack of time. :-(

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I actually pre-paid for the console and the second controller, so I technically paid for the console and controller now.

That makes me a proud owner of a PS4 however I will not get the device until it release. :wink:

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I will most likely get the ps4 on release day or maybe just after Christmas. Cant really see the price going down at all as its only ?350.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h