Skydrive & Lumia 900...

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, WP n00b here. I have my skydrive set up and my photos i take are auto uploading, BUT, they are also saved on my camera roll. is this correct? I thought the whol purpose of auto uploading was to save space on the phone and just upload to the cloud. Is there a way to JUST upload to skydrive? Seems redundant this way. Thanks!

PS this Lumia 900 is AWESOME

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Well I think the Skydrive upload is more for making sure you don't lose your photos and for sharing them. Pictures saved to SkyDrive are not full quality photos. This feature it to keep you from completely loosing you photos if tragedy strikes not to replace you syncing with Zune.

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Well I think the Skydrive upload is more for making sure you don't lose your photos and for sharing them. Pictures saved to SkyDrive are not full quality photos. This feature it to keep you from completely loosing you photos if tragedy strikes not to replace you syncing with Zune.
OK thanks. the AT&T rep made it sound like i could put all my pictures and music on skydrive and that way keep my phone pretty empty. From what i see music isnt really meant for skydrive. i guess he didnt know what he was talking about

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You can put your music on SkyDrive and play it from their if you want there is even a player for this available in the marketplace

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi