Microsoft Programs and Services do not allow me to sign in with my Microsoft Account

Goliemoi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Recently I changed my Microsoft Account password due to security issues. At the time I was okay with it but I forgot to take into account all the Microsoft applications on my computer that I had logged into with the old password. The first program to give me a hiccup was OneNote 2010, however, after entering my new password, the sync feature resumed. Next I tried Skydrive, but when I clicked the link to enter in my password and username, all I got was a blank page. So I uninstalled and reinstalled Skydrive, but when I got to the section where you enter your Microsoft account details, again, the page was blank, with no boxes to enter password or username. So I tried signing out of Skype and signing back in, but again, the entry boxes for password and username do not show up, so it is impossible to log in. The same thing happens when I try to log into my Microsoft account within Office 2013 Preview, no entry boxes are willing to load. This occurs with every Microsoft application I have accept OneNote 2010. Has anybody encountered something similar to this and how do I fix it? I am on Windows 7 Home Premium.:angry:

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I am experiencing the same problem on my work computer. I can't sign into any microsoft site (hotmail, skydrive, microsoft live, etc). I get the same blank screens. I have no problem on any of my computers. The only exception is I didn't have any password issues.

Goliemoi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Good to know I'm not the only one! The password issue has been resolved, so that is not an issue, but the blank screens are infuriating!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes