If you HAD to leave WP who would you go to?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, its happening. My LG G3 is starting to move and my 925 is about to be in a box. Lets see what the McLaren and 1525 have in store for me in the future, because I'm already missing my tiles and Cortana.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Comparisons between a Z10 and a Lumia is hardly fair. The BB has 2 gigs of RAM keeping the store running. OS10 is regrettably a resource hog.

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Comparisons between a Z10 and a Lumia is hardly fair. The BB has 2 gigs of RAM keeping the store running. OS10 is regrettably a resource hog.

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

thats true as well,i love how theres no loading screens etc in BB10
thats why i use a 720 and z10 best of both-battery and perfromance,much much better than my nexus 5

Artur Meireles

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I would go back to IOS. I have and Iphone5S and a Lumia 1020. My family lives in Brazil and I live in Portugal. My whole family h?s iphones and we do a lot of FaceTime audio and video calls.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I bet you don't even have a Nexus 5.

i have one,i dont give a dime if you believe it or not,looks like you havent seen my instagram
stop the personal attacks in every thread its really annoying,ohh and btw guess what i posted a comparison of all my phones cameras a while back ....

C

Craigtrain

i have one,i dont give a dime if you believe it or not,looks like you havent seen my instagram
stop the personal attacks in every thread its really annoying,ohh and btw guess what i posted a comparison of all my phones cameras a while back ....

I've never personally attacked anyone here. If you think that I have, please quote whatever it was that I said. Me telling you that I don't believe you have a Nexus 5 isn't a personal attack.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I've never personally attacked anyone here. If you think that I have, please quote whatever it was that I said. Me telling you that I don't believe you have a Nexus 5 isn't a personal attack.

it is lame and stupid to make such statements without a base,it is a personal attack when any thread i post things on have baseless quotes for no reason
im not attacking you,refrain from doing the same and stick to the topic

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Back to droid. I've never owned an iPhone.
I have an ipad and the iPhone os is the same as I understand it and I'm not too impressed with the iPad other than reading comics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes