If you HAD to leave WP who would you go to?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Weirdly enough, I somehow never commented here. I guess at the time I first saw this, I never thought that I would.
I temporarily left earlier this year in the name of doing trials and that has been a roller coaster. I thought iOS was the way, especially with the iPhone SE. I think it's pretty good, it really fit my desire for simplicity in an OS. I was fine in it for a month but then I started missing customization big time. I doubt that I will ever choose to sell my SE, even though there's no customization there.

I have been trying various Androids, all with different UIs and wow I have learned that the OS/UI of a phone makes a big difference there. I think in this case, I have chosen Android. The right phone (in the ways that matter) make a difference. I think I might have found a phone (HTC One A9) that combines my desires of simplicity and customization in one phone, along with the size as well.

Windows Phone is truly in the middle with customization and it's part of the reason why I have been fighting so much to have that be the case for whatever phone I settle on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria