2016 and still I am on LUMIA CYAN no LUMIA DENIM update. (Lumia 930) even after using WDRT

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Until now, my lumia 930, is still on lumia cyan, whenever I check the phone updates it always says that it is up to date. I also tried the Windows Device Recovery Tool and it still says I have the latest firmware.
its carrier is: CV GBIE
os version: 8.10.12382.878
Mobile Operator 000-GB

and by the way im from the Philippines.
Thank you for the help, I really appreciate. :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Denim ruined the microphones on my Lumia930... better to stay cyan :)

Uh no, that's not the rule. I've had software updates go just fine on some devices and platforms, sometimes going wrong on others. (or the same ones at different times.)

I would hook it up to the Windows Device Recovery Tool to see if any new firmwares are available.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Uh no, that's not the rule. I've had software updates go just fine on some devices and platforms, sometimes going wrong on others. (or the same ones at different times.)

I would hook it up to the Windows Device Recovery Tool to see if any new firmwares are available.

Sure, just that too many 930s have this issue. I wouldn't recommend denim to anyone's 930 unless I understood what the issue was. In most if not all cases it seems everything was fine until Denim was installed.

I was holding out for a long time that it was a software fix but there's like no acknowledgement and one guy who actually replaced the mic's on his phone said everything working again... Which really puts a damper on my software issue hopes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788