3 nokia lumia 1520 Cases from Amazon-Will Give Pics if anyone interested

naikmukul

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Just got the Tudia case after reading reviews on Amazon. This thing is impossible to put on. I am worried I will tear it trying to put it on. Was almost going to complain for getting an inferior case till I read the post by lovenokia in this thread. Such a shame that Nokia releases such a good phone with such limited covers. Heck may be I'll just wait till someone releases one with Qi charging inbuilt....

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Tudia case after reading reviews on Amazon. This thing is impossible to put on. I am worried I will tear it trying to put it on. Was almost going to complain for getting an inferior case till I read the post by lovenokia in this thread. Such a shame that Nokia releases such a good phone with such limited covers. Heck may be I'll just wait till someone releases one with Qi charging inbuilt....

I managed to put it on, but you need to stretch the case out, actually I will put a youtube video on how to put the case on actually. You need to get your fingernail underneath the corner, then try to flip the corner inside out, then get it over the corner of the 1520. The two corners will be a challenge, but it is doable. Basically try to loosen up the corners and it should be able to fit in with some trys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124