8.1 Developer Preview Everything Music Thread

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
How do I sign in?

All of a sudden I'm not showing my radio, or getting new songs that I added on my PC. And under radio it says I'm not signed in. Wtf.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
this is what I REALLY want back...phones should also provide a visual experience according to Microsoft...well make it so!!!

wp_ss_20140406_0003.png

Last edited:

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Firstly, that's not my video.. It's some guy here on WPC who did all of us this huge favor of capturing this piece of (u know the word) live in action..
Secondly, if you don't have issues with XBM, you are one of those lucky people who need to buy some lottery ASAP..

Coded from my Clover Trail+ Machine.

I'm not the only one that it works fine for.

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
So I used the music app on two different phones, mine and a family member's, and I had totally different experiences. I have around 5000 songs in my cloud collection, and have no music stored locally on my phone, while the other phone has about 500 songs all stored locally. On my phone with my cloud collection the performance of the app is abysmal, but with only 500 songs all stored locally the app is actually pleasant to use. I think at this point the app just needs a better way to manage a large library, but it seams fine for small libraries as of now.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Whatever everyone says, after this last update I am firmly 1 the opinion that they should be making UI changes and feature additions to the old music app and restoring it in GDR1.
To anyone who brings to two week updates, I'll ask you. If you put lipstick on a pig once every two weeks, do you really expect her to become a supermodel?

Hi Fadia

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
So I used the music app on two different phones, mine and a family member's, and I had totally different experiences. I have around 5000 songs in my cloud collection, and have no music stored locally on my phone, while the other phone has about 500 songs all stored locally. On my phone with my cloud collection the performance of the app is abysmal, but with only 500 songs all stored locally the app is actually pleasant to use. I think at this point the app just needs a better way to manage a large library, but it seams fine for small libraries as of now.

Really? I have less than 3gb of songs on my phone, all stored on the sd card, nothing on the cloud and nothing bought from xbox music store yet the app doesn't load for me and gets stuck on the green logo screen

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Stuff that must have happened:
"Hey Joe Belfiore, people enjoy the music experience of windows phone 7, its positively awesome"
" But how can we get them yo use our other features and appreciate them...hmmm..."
Makes WP8 Music + Videos hub
Post GDR3
"Hey Joe, people are enjoying the music experience again"
"Grr...well we'll show them, send in my 12 year old cousin's weekend project "
And here we are...

Narasimha Swamy

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
After Xbox music latest update. it was failed to open microsoft please correct this issue immediately.Many users were facing this problem.

Im using nokia lumia 720 windows 8.1 developer preview

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Is here anyone who isn't able to install the two last updates? I would like to unpin all playlists at kids corner, but I'm unable to do so. Even deleting all music files and playlists or using the music hub didn't work. I don't know what I could try. Even a hard reset doesn't seem to be a solution as somebody else here tried this and ended up with still having the same problem (I guess because he restored his backup, as I would do, too).

Any ideas about that? I really would like to use Xbox Music...

Is there any MS Board/Forum/support site where I could report my problem?
Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

megadragon998

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
GoMusic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This is THE best alternative that I've found for Xbox music after upgrading to dp8.1 . Blazingly fast and an amazing UI . To top it all its completely free unless you want those extra themes . It is a must try for everyone out there .
The app is kinda interesting, just needs the annoying white screen animation removed and to implent the artist background like on Xbox Music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254