Any suggestions on where to buy the 830 out of contract?

madsedan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had a WTB post in the WP marketplace but nobody has hit me up on one yet, new or used. I've decided to just go ahead and buy a new one, recommendations on where to buy one from a credible seller with a good price?

Thanks in advance for any help!

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
depends on what you're looking for. the international version goes for around $350 or less on amazon, expansys, and ebay, while the "America" version(read north and latin American LTE frequencies) goes for around $450 on BH photo, or 499 at the Microsoft store. the reason I paid the extra money at the Microsoft store is if the phone breaks, it only cost $50 to get a new phone. period. and I find this extremely useful after having dealt with the scheme that is the "insurance" sold by AT&T.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Or if you're a student you can get it for 400 from the Microsoft site with the FitBit deal and get it unlocked from AT&T.

Remember, RM-985 would get you LTE and HSPA+ on all GSM networks in the US, RM-983 would get you LTE on AT&T, T-Mobile and it's MVNOs but only 2G on T-Mobile in non-refarmed areas (AT&T gets everything) and the RM-984 variant would only provide you a max of HSPA+ on ATT and T-Mobile (in refarmed areas)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcw666