Anyone had their TouchCover seam rip?

anon(5327487)

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
My original black touch cover had the issue right in the middle of the seam and although it didn't affect functionality it was a real eyesore, especially for a completely new device that I want to show off! Anyway I received my replacement two days ago and so far it seems to be holding up well but I am consciously being very cautious about how I hold it when the cover is folded all the way back. I'm confident that MS will replace it if this one also has an issue but I really don't want to go through the whole process again seeing as I'm in the UK and it took over a week to sort out.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My original black touch cover had the issue right in the middle of the seam and although it didn't affect functionality it was a real eyesore, especially for a completely new device that I want to show off! Anyway I received my replacement two days ago and so far it seems to be holding up well but I am consciously being very cautious about how I hold it when the cover is folded all the way back. I'm confident that MS will replace it if this one also has an issue but I really don't want to go through the whole process again seeing as I'm in the UK and it took over a week to sort out.

Hi,
I am in UK also...what did you do to get a replacement?
Did you have to send your old one back?

I need a new one but am concerned about the process / shipping of return etc.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria