Anyone having battery issues since update?

romeguy

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi! New to wpcentral, not new to WP (Samsung focus - wp7, then 900, 520, 920, & now 1520)... Screen sensitivity greatly improved with this update... Screen brightness issue improved (though never had much of a problem with it)... Never had charging issues.... And I swear low-light pictures are greatly improved (which was my biggest disappointment moving from the 920 to the 1520, but now it seems that low light pics are on par with the 920)... Also, the phone seems generally faster...
But now after the update my battery life is abysmal! Just terrible! I was really impressed at what a beast this battery was... Used to be able to go all day on a charge with watching a couple of hours of video, or two whole days when no video is watched... Now I can't go four hours (with no video/games) without the battery being drained to 30%. Very disappointed. I would have lived with the previous issues for a long battery life!!
Anyone else having battery issues?

richhill963

May 21, 2012
Visit site
seems to be going down a little faster, and it doesn't sync well with how much charge% when charging anymore. maybe that is the app. not sure yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku