Anyone here full Microsoft?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I would imagine that most of us here at full Microsoft.

White Lumia Icon
Surface Pro 3 i5, 128gb
Dell XPS 8500 running Windows 8.1
Xbox One 500gb + Kinect
Lenovo work laptop running Windows 7

As far as services: I've got a Live membership, Live/Outlook email, Xbox Music pass for a couple years, OneDrive as my exclusive storage, Outlook account through work.

There's probably more that I am missing. But I am one satisfied Microsoft customer.

theolympusguy

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Yes and so are all 6 members of my household. We all use windows 10, my little one has a asus windows tablet, my son has a surface RT, I have a surface pro 1 and my wife has a surface pro 3. LOVE it and will not be going back to droid. My wife has come over on her own from android and I even tried to talk her out of it. Onedrive, office365 and all the bells and whistles have made my life great!

Neil Katz

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Almost. Have two desktops running Windows 8.1 and 7.0, one laptop running 8.1, one running Windows 10 technical preview and a Lumia 635. Only exception is a Kindle Fire HD that my kids gave me for Christmas two years ago (I converted it to an Android 4.3 tablet subsequently). I use this for done apps that I need that are not available for the Windows phones, and for reading since it has a much larger screen, as well as some video streaming over Wi-Fi at home (same reason). I do plan on upgrading all of my computers to Windows 10 upon release.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Currently:

Windows 7 laptop
Apple OSX desktop
Windows 7 contraption (HP TC1100)
Lumia 1520
BlackBerry Passport
Samsung Ativ S Neo (Mrs. aka Boss)
Palm T/X

An eclectic mix but every one is on MS services exclusively. Outlook, Onedrive, Office & Bing. Desktop browsers are FF w/ Bing as default search engines. I don't do any gaming so I have no idea what an Xbox even looks like. My idea of gaming in my 20s was putting on a firesuit, strapping in around a rollcage and lettin' her rip for a few laps. Ah, I miss the smell of 114 Octane Sunoco Racing Fuel.

Melle Zwerver

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
i'm pretty much a microsoft ******, using a microsoft surface pro 1 with typecover and a microsoft all in one multimedia keyboard, microsoft bluetooth mouse, and my lumia 535

Maxwell Zwe

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
All out MS. :) I have a Xbox, but I don't really play on it that frequently. Windows 8.1 laptop, Lumia 1020, and Toshiba Encore as my tablet.

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
well i try not to become too invested in any platform.have been using an iPad 2 sometime back.
currently using a nokia 1520. my old windows 7 pc is on its last legs but i don't like windows 8 in a laptop so bought my first mac.A Mac pro 13 retina.
currently my primary devices are Mac pro and nokia 1520.
i wanted a tablet too a cheaper option,mainly to read texts and magazines so got an acer w4-820(win 8.1 tab) on 50% discount from amazon.thought it was a bargain but turns out I'm not using it much mainly coz the screen is very low quality compared to my 1520 and mac.im not blaming it as it is a cheap device but I'm not using it much and is trying to sell maybe.
i might try a linux distro in my old windows 7 pc as it has become very slow these days.

that said i like microsoft services.one note,one drive.one drive is my primary storage place.
one note could have been very useful to me if it had a better wp app. since the wp app is so crap I'm nowadays using evernote more as it has a better mac app too.

now that when i typed this i feel like I'm slowly moving away from microsoft lol. that said my next phone would most likely be an iPhone as it has better microsoft services anyways.

c0wb0ycliche

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm full Microsoft. Lumia Icon and an M8 w/Windows, Surface Pro 3, HP Stream 7, Asus gaming desktop and gaming laptop, Xbox One w/Kinect in bedroom and living room, Office 365 and Xbox music etc. Microsoft Band. I also have Windows 10 on a 635 and VM.

It's tough lately.

While this may come off petty, my biggest gripe is - wait for it - the lack of and quality of apps on Windows Phone and Windows. On the phone it's like hit or miss if I get notifications with certain apps (including Facebook, Twitter and a Microsoft's own Groupme) whereas others (Facebook Messenger) seem able to competently push notifications. On Surface etc. the app quality is just a joke. Facebook, Flipboard and Twitter don't even stay logged in half the time. It's just enormously frustrating.

But I stay for the core UIs, PC and Xbox gaming, and a belief that Microsoft is a company with really strong values (they were one of the first companies to have a gay employee organization for example.)

But it's tough lately.

Sometimes you just want the dumb stuff like Twitter to just WORK.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720 as primary phone, N8-00 as backup
Windows 8.1 on my VAIO, w10 on my old desktop, I use Microsoft chat as a headset, MS mouse and keyboard.
Xbox 360

pruimman

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
yes,
- lenovo laptop windows 8.1
- lumia 1020 ( given it to my girlfriend biggest mistake ever �� because its the best phone that i ever ownt)
- windows 8.1 gaming pc
- surface pro
- windows 8.1 HTPC
- windows 2012 essentials homeserver
- lumia 930 but im thinking of swapping it with a iphone 6 plus till the 1030 comes out, because my contract expires in a month and it fell 2 floors down on concrete without protection. thankgod it still works only the touch isnt always working.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
For me: HP desktop PC running Windows 7, Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet with Windows 8.1, Lumia 925 & Lumia 521 as my mp3 player. My wife: Lumia 635 (x2 as a backup phone) and Surface RT first generation 64 GB, Toshiba laptop running Windows 7. My first smartphone: Samsung Blackjack i-607, Blackjack 2 i-617, LG Incite, HTC HD2, HTC HD7, Lumia 521 and currently Lumia 925 as my daily driver.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have an Xbox 360 & plan on buying a Microsoft Band in the coming future. Love the interface between it and Windows Phone 8.1

Last edited:

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
No console for me but I have an L1520, an L930 , an SP3 with wedge keyboard and mouse and an aging Sony Vaio JS1E all-in-one PC running windows 7. And finally a MS Band due on the UK release date.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Pretty much full Microsoft. Have my desktop running Windows 8.1; a HP Stream 7 tablet; a HTC One M8 for Windows Phone; and will be purchasing the new Surface 3. Use Outlook ,Office products, Bing, and OneDrive exclusively. Use nothing of Apple's and never will. Other than Youtube, which I only access thru Metrotube desktop/phone apps, I'm happily Google free.

Tim-O

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Band, surface RT and S2, windows 10 desktop and 7 work laptop, Lumia 930. However, wife is on Mac and iPhone, and we also use Kindles. All good. Plus Xbox 1 too.

Kieran Jeffery

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Pretty much, win 8.1 laptop, alieneware alpha with win 8.1, Acer 7" windows tablet, XBO, Lumia 930, Bing user, over 2TB in my OneDrive, Office, Xbox Music and 90% of my digital films and TV ore through Xbox Video. Also use Skype as my IM of choice. Hopefully get a MS band if they release a v2 with gorilla glass. I do have a Samsung Tab S though as there's a couple of games like trials fusion and BF commander, plus it has an IR so I can use it as a universal remote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di