App refund?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I think what he was getting at is the main purpose of Metrotube is that you can login and do all those things through its UI and not the lame ass one that is the default YouTube app.
By no longer using that functionality he sees no desire or need to use the App. But the app is like $1.99 or something, what's the big deal right?

Lol I guess, but imagine all the other apps that I could've bought with $1.99!

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I think what he was getting at is the main purpose of Metrotube is that you can login and do all those things through its UI and not the lame ass one that is the default YouTube app.
By no longer using that functionality he sees no desire or need to use the App. But the app is like $1.99 or something, what's the big deal right?

I just figured the main purpose of Metrotube would be watching videos with an app superior to the lame Microsoft YT app. You would still use it regardless of having an account. .

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just figured the main purpose of Metrotube would be watching videos with an app superior to the lame Microsoft YT app. You would still use it regardless of having an account. .
That's the reason I use Metrotube. I don't have a Google account anymore, and I never logged in with my Google account to watch YouTube videos even when I had it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra