Asus Chi T300 Tablet

Kerensky18

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I'm hoping you guys can help with some suggestions. I have upgraded from a Surface RT to the Asus Chi T300 from the MS store. I've completed all the updates including BIOS and system drivers. I have also done a complete reinstall of Windows and reinstalled again to see if it fixes my issue.

The issue is when playing Flash content in either IE or Chrome the CPU is at 100% the entire time on battery or on AC. This happens even if the CPU is set to remain at the 1.99ghz threshold. The video constantly stutters while playing as if it's buffering but even allowing a video to fully buffer has not resolve the issue. Should this tablet have the ability to play Flash video or am I expecting to much out of the Intel M processor?

Thanks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that should be happening. I've done YouTube flash video playing on an Atom without too much fuss. Does reducing the resolution help? I'm not sure whats up.

Kerensky18

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I did a reinstall of the OS and now more recently running Windows 10 and I no longer have any issues. Seems I just had a bug in the OS somewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skuwal