Audio issues

jockopablo

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
After spending a couple of weeks with my 830 I've noticed some audio quirks.

First, when I receive a call my ringtone start out rather quiet, but then ramps up in volume after a second or two.

Second, audio quality seems to be pretty shabby. I've been a Slacker Radio subscriber for years and used the iOS app for a long time. Audio quality through Slacker on my 830 is noticeably poorer than it was from all the iPhones I've used. I've tried multiple Bluetooth devices and wired headphones and the result is the same.

It's possible it could be the app, however, since the Windows Phone version does not seem to give you the choice of audio quality like the iOS version did.

Anyone else have any audio issues/complaints with their 830?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ringtone -- unfortunately that can't be changed (right now)

Audio Q -- settings > audio > change the equalizer to however you like it (only accessible if headphones are plugged in; not sure about BT headsets, but it should allow you to change the presets)

jockopablo

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Maybe there is a strong on your slacker online profile to increase the audio quality?

Well, there is such a setting on the website, but I'm not sure if it affects mobile streaming or just streaming through the website. I'm guessing the latter, because as I mentioned the iOS app has its own quality setting.

BSobotta

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Well, there is such a setting on the website, but I'm not sure if it affects mobile streaming or just streaming through the website. I'm guessing the latter, because as I mentioned the iOS app has its own quality setting.

I would try to change it on the website. It cant hurt?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babra4151