Best Buy orders...

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So who is waiting in this nebulous 'shipment' date like me from Best Buy Orders?

I'll call everyday until they give me an answer that the phone has shipped (always nicely of course).

I've always been told the phone will arrive by the 12th, but I just want some confirmation that it has been at least shipped to meet that date...

So, who else is waiting on Best Buy order fulfillments (especially those of us from the 21st of October!)

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
So, now the Agents go-to line is that the phone is 'guaranteed' to ship between 11/1 and 11/12. When I call tomorrow (I'm just going to bug them until they give me new info) I'm going to ask what'll it mean if it doesn't ship and/or arrive on Monday?

If I didn't have this phone paid for through best buy gift cards or be getting a $50 gift card for upgrading through them I'd have already cancelled. Sonofa...

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Brave you are for keeping the Best Buy pre-order. AT&T had a rough time making pre-orders work... Pretty sure Best Buy doesn't stand a cold chance in **** of making a decent delivery date.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Cyan version.

Best Buy gift cards take 24-48 hours to 'repopulate' back to you.

RewardZone tickets take 24 days to 'repopulate' back to you.

All of that equals $100.00. Add that to the fact that I signed up for their 'phone freedom' thing back in February and I'll get a $50.00 gift card for upgrading through Best Buy.

I may wait longer for the phone (hopefully not too much longer), but I'll get a better 'deal' than others. Frustrating and sucks, but what are you going to do?

UnEquipped1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
BEstbuy

I pre-ordered from Best buy on the 3rd, still no phones at the local best buy and they have none in transit. They also have no definitive date on when the phone will arrive either. So best buy employees are not kept in the loop at all about anything. I work at Staples and when there is a popular or much anticipated release date of an Item I know exactly when we will have it on hand.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I ended up cancelling my order from Best Buy because I could use those RewardZone tickets and gift cards for something else for Christmas presents.

I too was told 'we don't know' when it'll come or be available. So, I'm in the process of writing a strongly worded letter to Best Buy about this. Especially since I left a $50 gift card at the door through their Phone Freedom Upgrade deal...

Got it from AT&T, got a free wireless charger coming in the mail, and a $25.00 credit to my account for my 'troubles' in my attempt to get them to pricematch Walmart.com

UnEquipped1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Update, cancelled my bestbuy pre-order, drove 45 mins to the nearest ATT store who gladly sold me a nice shiny red 920, put in the order for my wireless charging plate, then promptly price matched wal-mart for me. No one on earth pre-orders a device or anything for that matter, to get it last !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whcrumb