best Epub reader?

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Book Baazar just got an update and it adds some nice features and bug fixes. Like the addition of margins and line spacing options. This app is getting better and better!

vertigoOne

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Book Baazar just got an update and it adds some nice features and bug fixes. Like the addition of margins and line spacing options. This app is getting better and better!

My only complaint with Baazar is that it struggles and sometimes fails to open very large epubs. I do use it for most though.

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys find using the Surface RT for ereading?
I'm in the market for a new tablet/ereader so I'm trying to figure out what to get.

I read almost exclusively on my Surface at this point. I believe between the different apps available now there is probably one that will do what you want. Book Bazaar seems to have quite a few options and some nice features. Freda is nice as well and with the developer posting here at least you know your feedback is being read. So far, I think OMC has the best rendering but is lacking features like highlighting that others may need.

I'd also like to see someone integrate with Calibre. I can easily pull up files to import locally, but after using Moon+ on the Nook and Kindle I think the Calibre integration is fantastic. But I'm certainly enjoying the options we have now.

Last edited:

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I saw someone type 7.5 or windows 8, so i thought why the **** not? You can just use metro reader or calibre.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express