Bing it On Discount at Microsoft Store

anon(24109)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Right now Walmart has the best price default for the Lumia 521 at $129, but if you go to a a Microsoft store and take the Bing it on challenge, you'll get a $25 discount for orders over $75(which of course covers the 521) making your price $125. I did it this weekend, though the sales guy didn't even make me do the actual bing it on thing, he just scanned a voucher. If you have a Microsoft store around, they seem to have better stocks of the 521 than my local Walmarts.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Right now Walmart has the best price default for the Lumia 521 at $129, but if you go to a a Microsoft store and take the Bing it on challenge, you'll get a $25 discount for orders over $75(which of course covers the 521) making your price $125. I did it this weekend, though the sales guy didn't even make me do the actual bing it on thing, he just scanned a voucher. If you have a Microsoft store around, they seem to have better stocks of the 521 than my local Walmarts.

Some will also price match, if other users here are to believed, so I guess (ive never been to an MS store) that you could technically get the cost down to $105

HowardZinn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I made a thread about this, but I got both the price match and the Bing It On discount at the Microsoft Store in Boston. I ended up paying about $110 with tax included.

I'm not going to say it will happen at every store, but if you have a Microsoft Store convenient to you, definitely check it out.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I made a thread about this, but I got both the price match and the Bing It On discount at the Microsoft Store in Boston. I ended up paying about $110 with tax included.

I'm not going to say it will happen at every store, but if you have a Microsoft Store convenient to you, definitely check it out.

I got mine from a Microsoft store. I got the bing it on discount, but didn't bother pushing the price match as I was just happy to finally get a hold of the lumia. First was was DOA. Been very happy with it so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra