Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia Icon, Black
Price: $80
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Good
Includes: two cases, a glossy black case and an Amzer pudding case
Item Location: Chicago, IL
Shipping Details: USPS, FedEx, or UPS - buyer to pay shipping. Not open to international shipping. Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: see below.
Photos: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkrhIBAFmBmIn6xN2EXSFRKPD8nQsQ
WP_20170308_08_52_51_Rich_LI.jpgWP_20170308_08_53_06_Rich_LI.jpgWP_20170308_08_53_22_Rich_LI.jpgWP_20170308_08_53_57_Rich_LI.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

I recently upgraded to a 950XL. The Icon is in pretty good shape - a few small scratches on the screen that you don't notice when it is on, and a couple scratches on the back. Everything works just fine. It is currently running Windows 10, and I use it on T-mobile.

A couple of months ago I bought and installed a new battery, which really helped battery life. I have a glossy case and an Amzer pudding case- both will be included. I am willing to ship USPS, FedEx, or UPS - somewhat indifferent. If you're interested, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

dlowe23

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Very interested. Could I see a few additional pictures (sides, etc.)? Also, does it function great? I've been out of the Windows Phone loop for a while. If I reset the phone, would I lose Windows 10 and if so, how can I restore it to Windows 10? How is the battery life after your new battery? Last most of the day with average use? Thanks for your time!

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Phone functions well - no issue with anything. It is currently on the Developer Preview, slow ring. I could wipe the phone and take it to a clean Windows 10 mobile build, or restore it to Windows Mobile 8.1. Up to you.

Battery lasts a day with average use. Yes, it will definitely work on Verizon.

I'm out of town for work, but could post additional pics later this week.

Any other questions, please let me know.

dlowe23

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Would you take $70? Also, Whichever Windows 10 works the best (and gives best battery life) is the one I'll take. Just let me know.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Almost temped to sell my black one but, I have all the color backs for it (OEM ONLY with wireless charging, etc backs), black, white, orange and green. I know I would want a lot more than $80 for mine.

I used to swap colors every week when I was using it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz