Blank line for folder tile

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've created a folder for office apps on my start screen for windows 10 mobile. I notice that the tile which should be uniformly tinted has a transparent line running through it from left to right just above the folder name

Is this normal or a glitch?

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have this too for my Messaging Folder. I used to resize every time to get rid of the line because it bugged me, but I noticed that soon after getting rid of that line, the phone would act funny and I'd have to soft reset. The "phone acting funny" is not scientific or anything like that, and I can't prove it...but that's the conclusion I came to inside my head and I'm sticking to it. Anyway, yes, I do get that same exact line and I'm thinking maybe it does it to folders that have many apps in it? My Message folder has by far the most apps stored in it and it's the only folder that has that line. I've since just left it and it doesn't bother me too much anymore. Please go into Feedback Hub to report this...I did.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have this too for my Messaging Folder. I used to resize every time to get rid of the line because it bugged me, but I noticed that soon after getting rid of that line, the phone would act funny and I'd have to soft reset. The "phone acting funny" is not scientific or anything like that, and I can't prove it...but that's the conclusion I came to inside my head and I'm sticking to it. Anyway, yes, I do get that same exact line and I'm thinking maybe it does it to folders that have many apps in it? My Message folder has by far the most apps stored in it and it's the only folder that has that line. I've since just left it and it doesn't bother me too much anymore. Please go into Feedback Hub to report this...I did.

Or it could be because the tile has a name? Sort of like an underline but this time it's an over line? :eek:rly:

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
No, because I have other folders that I named. I'm not really sure what it is, but I submitted it to the feedback hub and hopefully it can be addressed. Although, I'm sure that if not enough people see this issue, it'll just be what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skuwal