Bring Windows Phone 7 Smartphones to Verizon Wireless!

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm in EXACTLY the same boat. I have two devices right now, a BB and a Vzw Trophy. I am SOOO wanting Vzw to support 2nd Gen WP devices.

I have an android but would switch if verizon got a wp with a larger screen than the trophy( 4" would be perfect) come on samsung bring something like the focus to verizon.

anon(27512)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I signed the petition but I guess I'm too late though since it was already submitted. I would love to get the Nokia lumia 900 from vzw. I hate being on AT&T. If vzw had an LTE 900 of their own I would open up a two line account (one for my 4S the other obviously for the 900) the day it was available and get rid of AT&T forever.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't wanna say too much, but I feel obligated because I love Verizon. Great employer and amazing coverage/LTE network. I feel like as an employee I should say this to reduce churn:

There's a Windows Phone in our upcoming LTE promos. No idea what it is. Looks EXACTLY like the Trophy but it's LTE. Honestly it might even be the Trophy and some marketing guy just threw it in for kicks. I doubt it though because there are no BlackBerry's in the promos.

TL;DR: Possible HTC LTE Windows Phone on Verizon. My personal opinion that is in no way related to Verizon Wireless is that it's the Trophy 2. 4" screen with LTE. Will probably be about $199. All speculation though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital