[CAMERA APP] OneShot 5 Beta Testers wanted! (WP 8.1)

Andy Stumpp

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone fans,

I'm looking for beta testers for the next version of OneShot, a camera app with real-time filter effects. The app comes with some nice updates, and beta testing on different devices will help a lot to improve the app as much as possible.

How does this beta test work? Quite easy: You enter your email address into our list of beta testers, which we will use to whitelist you for the app and send you a private store link that allows you to download the beta version.

Updates includes:
  • 20 New high-quality deluxe filters for live-preview and editor
  • Improved Photo Editor (Instant fix button, horizontal page support, better cropping etc.)
  • Viewfinder performance improvements
  • UI tweaks
  • High-res support for Lumia 1520 ATT
  • Several Bug fixes
  • And more...

To appreciate the time you invest, we raffle off 50 codes for the premium filter pack to testers who send in a bug or suggestion for improvement.

If you are interested, please sign up right here: OneShot Windows Phone BETA

OneShot5-Beta.jpg

Thank you!
Andy

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: OneShot 5 Beta Testers wanted!

Just signed up. I used the filters on OnePlus One and my Meizu M1 Note so I am intrigued by this app. Good luck Andy and thanks for developing for our platform:)

Andy Stumpp

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear that cincykid76,
I need to enter the testers' MSA into the MS DevCenter portal so that testers are being whitelisted with their accounts.

The beta submission is in progress and emails will go out asap once it has completed. Thanks everyone for signing up - if there's still interest, please go ahead and add your email into the OneShot Beta form. Thanks!