Can I get some help with Marketplace?

OTCHRussell

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
need some help with Marketplace

I am a long time CrackBerry poster and even longer time Windows PC user. I am a Mobile Nations member, but have not been on Windows Central much.
I am trying to sell or trade my one year old, hardly used Dell laptop, but can't seem to post on the Marketplace. I have sold on the CrackBerry Marketplace, so I know how to set up the post, but I don't see a "post a new thread" button.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: need some help with Marketplace

I am a long time CrackBerry poster and even longer time Windows PC user. I am a Mobile Nations member, but have not been on Windows Central much.

The Global criteria is 100 posts across all MoNa sites and 3 months membership. You are way beyond qualified for both of those conditions...

Try it now.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: need some help with Marketplace

Sorry. I don't find any PMs on my Z30. I am on the browser.

CB Mod Team Leader here. I just double checked your account and it looks like the switch was turned on and you should be able to post in the Market Place now.

As for posting picture it is best to do so from a PC, to upload the pictures you have taken with your Z30 to a PC and THEN post them. HOWEVER there are a couple other ways you can post pictures directly from your device. You can use a picture repository site such as Flickr and then just post the image code, OR you can post from your device like its a PC it's just harder to do because of the small screen, but it does still work. Also you can use a forum app like Tapatalk, CB10, or the Mobile Nations App.

OTCHRussell

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much. My problem was that the window was so small I couldn't even read it. When I enlarged it, the little window disappeared!! Finally I did it in landscape and only enlarged it a little. It wasn't easy, but I managed to post 5 pictures. It would have been easier from the computer, but I'm stubborn!!
The CB app is so easy to use, I'm spoiled! Thanks for your help, pkcable.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Thanks so much. My problem was that the window was so small I couldn't even read it. When I enlarged it, the little window disappeared!! Finally I did it in landscape and only enlarged it a little. It wasn't easy, but I managed to post 5 pictures. It would have been easier from the computer, but I'm stubborn!!
The CB app is so easy to use, I'm spoiled! Thanks for your help, pkcable.

You need to use Snap or "cobalt" but you can get the Mobile Nations app from google play which gives you access to all of our forums in one app.....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.mobilenations.activity

OTCHRussell

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Too many permissions required. However some day, when I get a Priv with Marshmallow, I can download apps without telling them everything about me!! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HardinTergat