Cannot open Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update(10.0.14393.67)

anon(10006201)

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Title pretty much sums it up :p. I installed it yesterday and haven't been able to open Edge once, I've looked for updates for it on the Store and nothing, please help me.

vader42

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
What are the symptoms? Does the edge windows start but shut down after a second or two, or does it fail to show anything on screen? For the first one, disable your network connection, start up edge and if it stays open, clear the history and cache. The second type of error is more difficult. Try to open a file with edge (eg image, pdf etc).

anon(10006201)

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
What are the symptoms? Does the edge windows start but shut down after a second or two, or does it fail to show anything on screen? For the first one, disable your network connection, start up edge and if it stays open, clear the history and cache. The second type of error is more difficult. Try to open a file with edge (eg image, pdf etc).
Disabling the network connection didn't work. Opening a PDF didn't work either. Thanks though.

Aiver

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Hard reset may be solution for this try it I have same problem I tried every thing soft reset opening with pdf and etc but only hard reset solve this.

rromerof

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hard reset may be solution for this try it I have same problem I tried every thing soft reset opening with pdf and etc but only hard reset solve this.

Seriously? I will start saving coins every time I read a Hard reset to solve the slightest problem. I wonder how much money I'll be able to save.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
'Check for updates' is the only option to update apps (everyone knows).

Sometimes Hard reset work.
Maybe, rollback to w8.1 then again clean install W10m with Upgrade advisor app works.

There are several ways to suggest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz