Cannot try Nextgen Reader

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I wanted to know if this is a bug or something else.
The "try" button has just disappeared from WP8.1 store, this is the only app I'm seeing this and I have set my region to US.

Thanks.

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Possibly, I don't know. I've purchased it ages ago, since I consider it the best RSS app available. And the price is very reasonable, especially when considering that you get the app for your phone and for your desktop pc/tablet/laptop.

Indeed! it's the best app in it's category but I unfortunately cannot buy it either due to the recent changes made to the Windows Phone store. The only option I was left with was to use the trial and that to now blocked.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Indeed! it's the best app in it's category but I unfortunately cannot buy it either due to the recent changes made to the Windows Phone store. The only option I was left with was to use the trial and that to now blocked.

Please clarify.. Which specific changes to the store are there, that keep you from being able to make a purchase?

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Please clarify.. Which specific changes to the store are there, that keep you from being able to make a purchase?

The main change that is the transition from the old to the the new store wrecked it all for me. I lost few of my apps which I had purchased earlier 'error code 80004005' and now this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz