Can't log into windows 10 laptop

sehee lee

Feb 28, 2017
Visit site
Hi. I 've been using my windows 10 laptop for almost 3 years. Had no problem using it. today, this laptop wouldn't let me log in.

I 've been using microsoft account for this laptop and i used PIN to log in. But it was changed from 4-digit PIN system to my microsoft account password system. I tried to log in, but it said i had entered the wrong password or account. So i reset my microsoft account password, and tried again(made sure that i was using the right account too). I even restarted my laptop. It did not work.

I tried using safe mode, new keyboard(definitely have no problems with keyboard), and restarted my laptop more than 10 times. I did not work. So i shift+clicked restart button and went in to reset button. They asked me to put my microsoft account for that. But even if i typed the right password, it wouldn't let me reset it either.
So i am suck here in this situation where i can't either reset nor fix the problem.

One more thing, on the right down corner or the log in screen, there is power icon and network icon. I clicked on the network one, and it said 'can't connect to network service'. And i did had my wifi at my house, and my family had no problems with wifi connection in their phones. I repluged my wifi modem and still did not work. I need an answer for this because i have school projects comming soon. Help me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen