Can't Reset Windows 10, No Space? Also Can't Acess Desktop Due To Blue Screen On Start Up.

naomi fujioka

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just recently read the article on this website explaining how to fix blue screen on start up without acess to desktop. I tried every method listed and all failed. I decided that I should just reset my pc since it's likely that some program broke my pc again and I didn't have anything important on it anyway. However windows told me I didn't have enough space to reset and to clear up space I'd have to get to my desktop, which I can't. I tried to get into safe mode, which also was listed in the article, but it blue screened before loading and sent me back to advanced options. Also the night before, for some reason I only had about 2 GB of space left even though I haven't downloaded anything that would cause such a lack of space. I'm not sure what to do now. This problem has happened many, many times before on this same PC. However I wasn't the one to fix it, it was a reletive of mine who I can't contact anymore. Unfortunatly I also don't know much other details about my computer, like how much space it had in total or what type of hardware or whatever. My computer also recently updated maybe a few days ago to the most recent windows 10 update. This is about all I know about the situation, and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria