Could the SP4 Replace my Desktop?

jo-pa

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I currently use an i5 SP3 at work which is a great machine. Im going to hold off unitl Oct to see if anything is mentioned about a SP5 release. The ASUS Transformer 3 Pro has also caught my attention with all of its ports. I do not know when it is to be released though? Will be interesting to see if an SP5 comes out and what it might contain. Sometimes the latest and greatest isnt always the best though.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
VS 2015 has been faster for me on my SP4 than it was on my similarly speced Lenovo. Although I can't seem to get VS installed without some issue. I've gone through 3 installs/re-installs. But it's probably VS and not the SP4. Anyone who works with Visual Studio knows how temperamental it can be.

I've also had issues installing VS, I couldn't seem to get it to install - haven't tried again in the last 1 month

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've also had issues installing VS, I couldn't seem to get it to install - haven't tried again in the last 1 month

Interesting, I am using VS2015 Pro with Update 3. I'm up and running on some complex solutions now. The last install gave me an error with one of the templates but it hasn't caused me any issues as of yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz