Country Variant Product Code, HELP!

ltdeath

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys!

TL/DR Version: Does anybody know where I can find the Lumia 1520 Country Variant for Uruguay Product Code?

Now the TL version:
Some time ago I updated my Lumia 1520 to the country version of my firmware and got denim by using the fiddler workaround. In order to do that I needed the Country Variant product code for my Country (Uruguay). I had little trouble to find the CV version of the 1520 at the time.

A few months ago we got a new Lumia 1520 for my wife. Now I'm trying to update her phone to windows 10 mobile, but for that I need her to be on Denim. Unfortunately our mobile provider are the laziest bunch of a-holes available and have not actually authorized a product update ever (we usually got the previous version enabled once a new version showed up, but that was because Microsoft basically auto enables it). I'm trying to do the same trick again, but I cannot find the product code anywhere, I only get the Antel version of it but that returns Cyan (see "laziest bunch of a-holes" above).

Does somebody know the product code or knows were to find it? I've been googling for the past hour and I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Giac88

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Your product code will be on the back of your microSD card tray. Most begin with 059.
EDIT lumiafirmware . com will have a list of all CVs...maybe you can find yours there. UY seems to be the code for older lumias. Maybe 9U for 1520?

ltdeath

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Your product code will be on the back of your microSD card tray. Most begin with 059.
EDIT lumiafirmware . com will have a list of all CVs...maybe you can find yours there. UY seems to be the code for older lumias. Maybe 9U for 1520?

Sorry for the lack of information:

RM-938 is the version of the 1520.
I've already checked lumiafirmware but they only seem to have the product codes for the firmwares they have available for download. In the case of Uruguay, they only have the Antel Version which is Cyan (02061.00066.14253.40001), not Denim.

Couldn't find any with 9U, but the Antel Version says UY.

Would I brick her phone if I update it with 059V3K8 - RM-938 AMERICAS BLACK SWAP ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria