Crackly notification sounds, anyone have this problem?

davidD93

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Crackly notification sounds

Does anyone else's 735 very occasionally, when a notification goes off, emit a crackly "version" of the notification sound?

It never happened previously with my old 620, but has happened since I got my 735 last year. It used to only happen occasionally when it was charging, but now it (again rarely) happens when not charging also.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Crackly notification sounds

Does anyone else's 735 very occasionally, when a notification goes off, emit a crackly "version" of the notification sound?

It never happened previously with my old 620, but has happened since I got my 735 last year. It used to only happen occasionally when it was charging, but now it (again rarely) happens when not charging also.

if you change to another notification sound?

Saras Lad

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

It also happens with me.
Also the Battery drains way too quickly after the July update. Do you also face the Battery drain issues? @davidD93

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Same thing happens on my L830, when I set my alarms in the morning. Same crackly sounds. Weird, I thought I was the only one.

Shiva Sai139

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site

That's happening for me too.. Alarms mostly are getting that crackling sound..

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I went into Notification, scrolled down notification sounds and then reverted back to default soundset, that fixed it for me. But there's a catch you must manually update this build after build updates. Hope this helps!.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz